Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Training

sun about to set

Puerto Galera Sunset



I'm missing the PWS days real bad! no more endless hours of chismisan and blogging and flickring.Right now Im sneaking here in training while the trainers are busy talking about warcraft with the new hires. I don't know but im getting a little annoyed because some of them are very bibo. Nothing against them really. Maybe they are just excited and not as jaded as me and Gian.

Oh by the way, I have uploaded the pictures from our Galera trip. Just check my flickr account. I've been uploading pics for three days now. Blame it on dial-up. Can't do much in a day. :)

Super inaantok na ko. Nakakatamad ang training. Gosh 7 weeks po ito. Puro numbers! ah shucks..

Back to training! katabi ko trainer ko habang nagsusulat. bahala sya di naman nya naiintindihan..hehehe


3Comments:

  • daya nyo nga eh! balita ko nag-dodota kayo. ako di ako makasalisi! shet...bawal daw non-business related sites sabi ng tl! hahaha

    By Blogger Cris, at 11:51 AM  

  • di bale kita kits na lang sa floor! :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 2:18 PM  

  • ganda ah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home