Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This is so so Me!

Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??


I just love these quizzes! Somehow it really reflects who I am (or how i see myself). Imagining, daydreaming, and being lost in thought? that is sooo me. he he

Im also known as a "bakit?" girl. Because I like asking about different things. Sometimes, my friends at work will just notice me googling and laughing or being amazed all by myself. I guess learning is an integral part of who I am. I always want to explore new horizons or try new things. But, the big problem is I don't always act out on my dreams. That is a problem I readily acknowledge. A lot of times I have apprehensions on fulfilling what I want..


4Comments:

  • hmmmmm...sounds like me, but we always have the option to choose what's best...like acting on our plans?:). don't waste time by not knowing exactly what you want in life and not going for it....:)believe in yourself, you can do it with God's help! that's faith.

    i tried to sign you in for pro account last night and spent 2 hours with the tech help of my ISP provider, trying to find out why i didn't have internet connection. after 2 hours of testing everything, he told me it was simply a case of "internet outage in your area." duh!

    will try again tonight...take care and God bless!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

  • yup, tita, im trusting God will lead me in the right path. i just really need to go with what i really want :)

    about the pro account, that's okie, i can wait. too bad you have to spend 2 hrs with tech support. haha i know how frustrating that can be.

    By Blogger Cris, at 11:46 PM  

  • ei babygurl,

    relatedly, this is a good read:

    http://www.cbn.com/LivingTheLife/Features/DanMiller/myjobmycalling.asp

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 AM  

  • oh cool, im gonna check that link! :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home