Saturday, October 15, 2005

Graduation and Birthday

Our advanced photography workshop is officially over. We had our graduation today. :)

Nat got 3rd place as the Best Photographer and I got a certificate (of attendance)!

yipee!

3rd place

and i got my certificate

---

afterwards, we went to Quiapo to get me some new lens and filters. Check this out:

polarizer difference
L: without the polarizing filter
R: with the polarizing filter inserted

-------
then, I went to my inaanak's birthday:

i like my gifts

cute ysabelle

i think she liked my gift! im so happy..'cause i liked it too.. :)
aww the doll drinks milk and it disappears!


----

then back to daungan for some celebration with my teammates

nyarks pa cute!
the theme on daungan was wild and wet..well im pretty sure the guys enjoyed it!


1Comments:

  • oh curlyque thanks! buti na lang madami avail di ba? at least nakakaread ng articles about photography. :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home