Monday, October 17, 2005

Sunset in Cavite


sunset in cavite, snapshots by crysvan.

We went to Cavite yesterday to have our (me and my bro) braces adjusted. I was really hoping we could stop by Manila Bay so I can take pictures of the sunset but we were stuck in traffic.

I've been addicted with pictures and got more hooked up when i started with flickr. And after purchasing the camera and some accessories, im now broke! But that's ok,no regrets, because im totally enjoying every minute of it. :)


5Comments:

  • thanks curlyque! with beautiful subjects such as you, it gets better. :) *wink*

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:10 PM  

  • ay super murantic naman tong view na toh....amazing how you can sense the actual feeling of the photographer during their shots through the photo...

    our lolo who was "bantog" in Spain will be proud of you...:)

    By Blogger cacofonix, at 12:04 AM  

  • @tulip, im glad you think our "bantog" lolo will be proud of me. sana maging kasing galing nya ako ano? ;-)

    By Blogger Cris, at 2:36 AM  

  • ay mas magaling ka pa!:)

    By Blogger cacofonix, at 5:38 PM  

  • talaga wow!

    By Blogger Cris, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home