Friday, October 21, 2005

The END has come

Let me start my post by sharing to you guys this very funny email that got forwarded from work:

ALL CALL CENTER AGENTS GO TO HEAVEN..

Last night as I lay sleeping

I died or so it seemed

Then I went to heaven But only in my dream.
Up there, St. Peter met me Standing at the pearly
gates

He said
"I must check your record.
Please stand here and wait."

He turned and said
"your record Is covered with
terrible flaws.
On earth I see you rallied For every losing cause.

I see that you drank alcohol And used drugs too
Fact is you've done everything A good person
should never do.

We can't have people like you up here coz Your
life was full of sin."

Then he read the last of my record, Took my hand
and said
"Come in."

He lead me up to the big boss and said "
Take him
in and treat him well. He used to work in a call centre.
He's done his time in hell !!!

~ That one just got me laughing in stitches!


-----------------------

Today's the last day of PWS. Can't believe that today would be the official day that Im out of the Matrix! We used to joke around that Matrix is like a black hole. Once, you are in, you can't get out!. Three years I've been here and I've survived. To say that this is one of the most difficult programs here is an understatement!
I have mixed feelings about this closure, Im happy that Im finally out (no more dellserv, dispatches, sat scores, xpr and and no more forcing an 80 year old grandfather to dismantle a computer! yahoo! ) but Im also sad because I will be once again put on another team, would have to learn an entirely different program, and would be leaving everything familiar behind! Somehow, waves of sadness are coming over me. Just remembering the good ol days (L2 days are the best!), my previous teammates, mentors, and friends makes me wanna cry. Oh gosh, Im getting mushy here.
BUT! We are ending this program with a big bang. Our team plans to go out of town tomorrow. We'll be celebrating in Puerto Galera. After choosing amongst La Luz, Corregidor, Baguio and Batangas, we finally agreed on Galera :). Im pretty sure that is going to be a blast. This may be the last time team Cocomangas will be together. Oh no! no more spur of the moment weekend trips to Tagaytay, Laguna, Batangas, Baguio and Boracay (Guess where we got our team name?) and no more late night gimiks and drinking/confession sessions! This is the best team I've ever had. I'll say it again. I WILL TERRIBLY MISS THESE GUYS!

THE GOOD OL' DAYS
IMG_2554
Enjoying the sun. May '05 at Boracay
IMG_0678
Having lunch in Tagaytay. Jun '05
IMG_0386
G.A in Laguna. Jun '05
IMG_1724
Weekend trip to Baguio. July '05
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And not but not the least....8 Waves in Bulacan! :)


2Comments:

  • @curlyque, haha..bida ang lola mo!

    @theta, yeah too bad just when everything is getting better... :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:03 PM  

  • Vanessa? Is that you?

    By Blogger Ivy, at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home