Friday, October 14, 2005

Still Flickr'ing Away


naruto
Originally uploaded by ~Vanessa~.

uhmm, I've flickrd and flickrd and flickrd all day and night! Can someone get me a pro account? hehehe. Santa, do you hear me?


---------------------


I'm thinking of selling images online to earn some extra money for this *quite expensive* hobby. I learned about it on this forum. I wanna try it out so I signed up on this site www.istockphoto.com

. The downside is, you only get to earn $0.20 per image download! That's a little low.. but considering Im only going to do this on my spare time, then maybe it's not that bad.


4Comments:

  • ei,

    there's lots of ways to sell your photos. you can even set up a shop/studio or something or advertise (even to your cousins and friends) and get their portrait shots for a fee. you can sell to magazines, etc. you can start doing wedding photography on the weekends with your friends...stretch your creative mind a li'l bit farther...:).

    santa's willing to sign you up for the pro account if you send your sign-in info by e-mail....:).

    By Blogger cacofonix, at 2:53 PM  

  • @tulip wow..santa thinks i've been a good girl? *wink*

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:13 PM  

  • yeah santa thinks you've been a good girl (actually two santa titas), so you'd better send your sign-info info soon...

    By Blogger cacofonix, at 12:01 AM  

  • wow...asteeg hehe dami ko pala santa eh :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home