Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend Happening

Saturday

Today's our last session for the photography workshop. Im kinda sad it went by so fast. I feel like there is so much more to learn and 4 sessions is just not enough. Don't get me wrong though, I definetely learned a LOT.

fruits
still life

IMG_0200

after the workshop, I met Neil in Manila Cathedral and took this shot. His friend is getting married and since Fort Santiago is just across the street, I passed by and took some pictures.


Sunday

I bribed my brother to pose for me. I had him pose outside, hold the reflector (made out of aluminum foil and an old folder) and sit still underneath the blistering heat of the afternoon sun. Seventy pesos is not a bad fee ..right? He He

feeling pogi! feeling pogi! feeling pogi!

feeling pogi! IMG_0338

Then I went out with my teammates. We went bowling and watched a movie (The 40 year old virgin) then had dinner in Rockwell. Ü
IMG_0394
The Love Birds

i got 2 big pink balls IMG_0343
1. Con and his balls 2. Just and Cathy

bowling
Just in Action

exhibition
Conrad about to do an exhibition

bowling
its your turn..

white porsche...
Porsche Car Show

I got home at about midnight. I've been racking my brains out trying to think of what to submit for our graduation next week. We need to pass 8x10 pictures of a black and white portrait, Maria, and anything that has metal and glass on it. I don't have any photography equipment so earlier, I had my dad accompany me in the hardware and we bought a halogen flood light, some wires, a plug, and 2 yards of black cloth. I had him put the light together then I placed it atop my brothers' guitar stand. Voila! After rolling some cartolina around it, I now have a studio light. Ü

Then I got 2 dining chairs, draped some cloth, positioned the light and took this shot:

bottled coin

What do you think?


3Comments:

  • thank you curlyque...!

    By Blogger Cris, at 11:25 PM  

  • ei babygurl,

    ang gleng gleng...lahat ng pictures maganda - mah favorite is the still life and the bottled coins, super creative ka talaga....manang mana sa akin..ehehehehehehehem..

    pogi ni brader ah, pedeng artista! mahal naman nyang maningil ng talent fee! sana tinawaran mo ng singkwenta..:).

    sige, itayo mo ang bandera ng lolo nating naging bantog na pintor sa espanya...:) *wink.* be the best artist you can be!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

  • thank you sa inyong lahat for believing in me. Ü

    si bro sana nga libre na lang kaso nangupit na eh. kinuha muna bago nagpaalam. ÜÜ

    By Blogger Cris, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home