Friday, October 28, 2005

..And I've been JiNxEd!

accounting 101
why i don't like math

Today must be the unluckiest day I've had! First, I forgot my wallet so I had to ask the cab driver to go back so I can get it. I locked the door at tito's house before I left and when I fumbled im my bag to get the keys, it turned out I left it on my gym bag. I have no other choice but to wake up the people inside. Gosh, I really hate to do that but I need to get my wallet as I don't have even a single cent with me.

I then dialled my cousin's cellphone hoping she will wake up (she had her phone beside her pillow) i tried twice to no avail so I then called tito on his phone. He was also not answering so I am starting to panic. I tried my cousin again and when I looked on my phone, I was actually dialling a friend's number. HaHa..Gosh, he'll kill me for waking him up at 5am! So anyways, tito finally woke up and opened the door. I ran to my room, looked for my wallet and found it underneath the bed (weird! i really thought it was in my bag. must have fallen somehow).

Then I ran downstairs not minding the fact that it was raining hard and there was water on the pavement. I was worried that the driver must have been tired of waiting and left off! I was really praying he's still there because I told him earlier that I'll just leave my paper bag inside the cab while I go get my wallet. My camera was in that bag! Imagine my relief when I saw him there. I apologized to the cab driver for making him wait long and then we sped to the office.

We weren't fast enough. I was two minutes late and I had wet rubber shoes and jeans. Not a good thing to start the day huh? :)

Today's training is about accounting basics. I totally messed up when I recited because I got confused and spent a long time thinking what to write. I got to the board and wrote values for the debit and credit, erased it, changed it, then wrote again what I originally put it there. Man, they must be thinking Im so stupid. I was right the first time. See, I told yah, math is not my strongest suit! I hate it! Give me anything but math.

Everybody's in costumes today at training. We're celebrating Halloween! I brought my camera and took pictures so Im gonna update this once I got those uploaded.

The trainers treated us with pizza and candy prizes so at least there's something good that has happened already!

But wait.. Im doing this at lunch and who knows what will happen later? Nothing worse pleassse!

Oh AND I forgot to mention! Im sporting a big bump on my head which totally hurts because I bumped my head real hard while getting down the jeepney yesterday. (stupid stupid stupid!):-P


2Comments:

  • hmmm...all's well that ends well. i feel for you - having to go through the day with wet clothes and shoes for starters is just the worst!

    one thing though, never ever leave any valuables anywhere as much as you can help it. that was a risky thing you did by leaving the camera in the cab...:).

    the photo below is super great. and the galera pics are fun to watch...:) glad you had a blast...:) but kakalungkot nga re: cocomangas, as they say, goodbyes are never easy...

    take it easy with your training...

    By Blogger cacofonix, at 10:23 PM  

  • yeah. buti na lang wla nang ibang mishap that day. :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home