Thursday, November 10, 2005

where did my frogprince go?

Tomorrow is funny hat day. I really could not think of any idea on what to wear. Ooops, I take that back! I was thinking of a few things but I really could not execute them because I don't know where to get them. Hmm..so I thought maybe I'll just bring a paper hat (that's gonna be so easy and cheap), a hat loaded with flowers (will make me look like a walking flower vase), a kiddy party hat or santa claus' hat.

I had to go home in Valenzuela today so I can get the camera for tomorrow's activities. Since mom was in the QC area, we decided to meet in SM City. I told her about tomorrow's theme and together we looked for things that I could wear. We went down and looked for Xmas decors to put in my hat but they were too expensive so I told her I would probably just use what we have at home. She treated me to dinner (teehee!) and while walking towards the resto, I saw Blue Magic and so told her I'd just go inside and see if there is anything in there that I could wear. The sales lady said they don't have any funny hats except for Santa's and I thought that would do but then I saw this stuffed toy frog and I thought it was really funny and cute so that's what I got instead. With two big safety pins, I placed it on my mom's hat. What do you think? :)

will you turn into a prince?

how many frogs do i have to kiss in order to see the prince? hehe

It would be so much fun I bet! We also decided to have potluck for lunch. Dana,our American trainer, has been so good to us so we are having this in honor of her. Time to show the Filipino hospitality!



5Comments:

  • ei, cute naman ng hat. hmmmmm...how many frogs to kiss before the real prince comes along? hopefully not too many, if not, the first frog turns out to be the prince right away...:)

    gurl, tell ur mom our usapan will probably get there Saturday or Monday at the latest as bukas, Friday (here) ko pa masesend the thing. i forgot i've to go to my fashion class tonight and can't make daan in the courier place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  

  • okei! no prob!

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:27 AM  

  • gurl,

    i e-mailed you, please tell your dad to send the DVDs to me. address in the mail, just in case you don't have it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

  • woah. that frog must be lucky!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

  • I've been looking all over for you... Oh princess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home