Tuesday, November 08, 2005

GoodMorning Sunshine


GoodMorning Sunshine, snapshots by ^Vanessa^.

view outside our training room. shucks training is at 6 am! who wanna wake up that early? arrggh!

i wish i brought my camera today. The sunrise looks oh-so-good. This would have been a nice picture instead of the measly quality of my cameraphone.

Kapay blogged about our Galera trip! Good thing because Im really too lazy to do it. Read it here my friends -> Kapay's Blurty about Galera . I did do something! I took the pictures! hahaha sorry Im not the best person to write about it because I also got drunk, puked, and slept my head out so I don't remember everything but she's got a good memory and it all came back when I read her entry. It's a good read. I laughed aloud when I read what the others did. I pestered Gian during our training with his Konka konka konka :)


5Comments:

  • uy ganda nga ng pic, sayang you didn't have your camera with you. 6 a.m. training? yucks nga ....:). i'd probably be half-dreaming while trying to make sense of what's going on...

    i enjoy your flickr pics, ganda.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

  • oo nga eh tita. di ako sanay gumising ng super aga. inaantok talaga ko! thanks sa compliment about the pics. :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 8:29 AM  

  • @theta...2102 ang room. hehe oo nga i remember that line! give me some space sabay break dance. haha

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:00 PM  

  • ate vans....wag kng tabi skin..mabntot ka..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

  • abnormal ka tin, tulog na may pasok pa! :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home