Friday, October 07, 2005

My New Toy

Finally, finally! The long wait is over. Last Thursday, Neil and Just met me in McDo Taft. We were supposed to meet at 11am but..bad luck seems to be on my side. My alarm didn't go off or I might have turned it off then went back to sleep but anyways, I woke up and looked on my phone and it was almost 11 so I immediately dressed (without taking a bath...ewww gross!), grabbed the first shirt and pants I can find and hailed a cab. Got there at about 11:30. They were already screaming and pissed off me.. Hehe just kidding!

Hey, I haven't told you guys yet why we were meeting, right? They're gonna go with me to Mayers in Quiapo (let's say they're gonna be my body guards..woot..wait till they read this haha). Im about to buy a new Canon 350d SLR camera. =)

Yup, got one now! Got it on a good deal as well! (There's no other place you can get a good bargain aside from the photographer's Mecca - Hidalgo St. in Quiapo - trust me on this! Ü) I just spent the whole day yesterday reading the manual..Find an interactive manual/tutorial about it as well. Spared me the reading of small text. Now I can just listen and look at the demonstrations!

Before going home after work, we ate first in Jollibee. Tried the camera too. It rained hard and we were stranded..nobody had an umbrella! So we just stayed there and clicked away. Wish I've uploaded the pics so you can see but sleep got the better of me so that's what I did after getting home. =)

**First test will be this coming Saturday at the workshop - Flash Photography! Can't wait for that!


4Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Gosh! I've just finished uploading this post and what do i see? SPAM COMMENTS! Geeeezz..Anything to earn money huh?

    By Blogger Cris, at 8:39 PM  

  • hi vanz, congratz! can't wait to see your photos. happy weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home