Monday, October 03, 2005

Feelin The Blues

Not feelin' so good right now. Im not sick or anything. Just feeling a lil "sad". Oh crap..guess it's hard to explain. I just am not in the right mood.So I've done some serious movie marathon so I can keep my mind busy. I've watched A lot like love and Cinderella Man. Those are both movies that are definetely worth watching. :)

Anybody wanna borrow those dvds? Hey tell me now so I can bring them on Monday in the office! I've got a few more.. just bought Merchant of Venice, Dukes of Hazzard, The Marksman and The Brothers Grimm earlier..but I can't watch them yet, its getting late..I need to wake up early for an interview tomorrow. I've also been thinking a lot about some career moves. Hope this turn out good. Wish me the best. Ciao.


4Comments:

  • good luck! hope you get the job.
    cheer up ok? :) ingatz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • ako, gusto ko yung cinderella man, pahiram..:). "just like heaven" is a fun movie to watch....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • Oo tita, ganda ng cinderella man! ok super ang story!

    By Blogger Cris, at 4:28 PM  

  • ei babygurl,

    glad you finally got your main tool( read: toy) in pursuing a hobby na mapagkakaperahan in the future.....:).

    so excited for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home