Sunday, October 02, 2005

Workshop Day 3

Interesting day. We first went to National Museum to take a look at Instituto Cervantes' exhibit. It's a collection of pictures celebrating 150 years of photography in Spain. Something like that. Hehe Cant remember what the title was exactly. It was my first time in that museum, been planning a long time to go there but just cant find the time, and someone to go with. Hmm..I'd definetely would wanna get back. We've only looked at the 4th floor, where the exhibit was and I would wanna see the rest of it!


We were also taught how to shoot weddings today. I used film and I have to wait until next week to get it developed. I used about 3 rolls of film. Maria's a beautiful model..Can't help but click away! Im just quite nervous 'cause Im pretty sure I have overexposed a few shots..Stupid me doesnt know how to rewind film manually! So I accidentally opened it up with the film still layed out..jeez I did it twice. =( Bleh!

We took a few shots outdoors and indoor as well. If you've been to Fort Santiago, you know how magnificent the ruins are, so imagine that as a backdrop and this model? wow..I tell you it's really a cool photoshoot.

Im just praying I at least get one decent shot! That's the difference between digital and film! You'll never know until its too late. Anyways, Im just really hoping I could use even one for my portfolio.

I've used my cameraphone to take this low res shots..it's pretty dark too..just want to give you an idea of what we did today. :)


5Comments:

  • so you're into photography now? that's great. something to keep you busy other than blogging and work :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

  • ei babygurl,

    gleng gleng...sige pag-igihan mo ang wedding photography...:).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • Ok thank you sa inyong lahat. Yeah, this keeps me busy. buti na lang may diversion na iba kung di super burned out na ko sa work. Ü

    By Blogger Cris, at 4:27 PM  

  • great work!

    By Blogger bert671, at 2:09 PM  

  • thanks bert!

    By Blogger Cris, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home