Sunday, November 13, 2005

Onse's Bday

I had my ears pierced last night! it was....OUCH! Now I have two piercings on each of my ears. More room for more earrings! haha. If only I would not keep on losing them, it would be better! I now have a boxful of earrings with missing pairs! *wink*

Last night was Onse's birthday (he's a good friend from college). My brother wanted to come with me and since I don't have anyone else to bring, I brought him with me . I and my other college friends agreed to go but only Joana and JP went. hohum! That's what always happen anyway. We would plan to go out or meet but at the date itself, it's either something else would come up or they would suddenly forget. Oh well...nothing changes.

It was a fun night nevertheless. I met a lot of new people who are all very interesting and nice. Everybody came from different backgrounds and what 's fun is they made us feel at home and very comfortable in their company. After a few beers, close na nga kami eh. hek hek. I was concerned about my brother not fitting in but I was wrong! He clicked with the boys. Well, why not? both he and onse came from the same highschool and their brains probably work the same way.


Lorelie and Emily: they are from france and they are here in the phils for an 8 month internship with PETA. Its a theater company with a cause. So far, they have been here for a month and have already met a lot of good friends.


We asked them what filipino words they know and they said they know how to say "bayad" "para" and "salamat" among others. handy words for these 2 who said they ride the jeepney to work. :)



san mig and cheese sticks! sarap!



my brother's newfound friends


real nice people! they usually are on Xaymaca every Wednesday doing gigs. And they are also into mountain climbing. I think it's really cool!

and as usual...more on flickr!


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home