Sunday, August 21, 2005

Yesterday, Justin, Nat, and I went to Hidalgo St. in Quiapo to have some pictures developed and to check out the prices of digital SLR cameras and some camera accesories. It was fun. You see, photography is one hobby I'd like to get serious with. And Hidalgo Street is just full of everything you would need to get started on this! And it is way way cheaper than prices you would find in malls or anywhere else. I would have had a Canon 350D or a Nikon D70 in my hands right now if I had enough cash with me that day. Aarghh..Sayang..

You see, we met this kind professional photographer while checking out the pictures Nat had just developed. He gave us some helpful tips on taking pictures and when he learned we are interested in buying a camera he willingly went with us to this shop and got us a good deal. He got us almost about 5,000 pesos discount! Kaya lang..even if you add up the money I, Nat, and Justin had that day it still would not amount to the camera's price. It really is some serious money. Maybe it is a good thing I haven't bought it yet because Im still undecided. People have given those two cameras different reviews. Anyways...

I was bloghopping today and came across Tita Scanns AI Bot. We had a very interesting and funny chat. Here goes our conversation:

Human: Hello
scanns' AI bot: Hi there!

Human: how are you today?
scanns' AI bot: Ah. Everything is running smoothly.

Human: can i ask you something?
scanns' AI bot: Go ahead. Ask me anything.

Human: should i buy the new camera that i've been lusting for some time now?
scanns' AI bot: Right now? You have found a good deal then, I suppose.

Human: Yeah.
scanns' AI bot: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Human: it's a good deal!
scanns' AI bot: PUSH is a deal. I suppose that makes sense.


Human: the prices had dropped down considerably...
scanns' AI bot: Thanks for the info.

Human: but where would i get the money?
scanns' AI bot: Holland.

Human: holland?
scanns' AI bot: Tell me a little about your life in HOLLAND.

Human: but i am not from holland
scanns' AI bot: And. I am surprised to hear that you are not from holland.

Human: what makes you think i am from holland?
scanns' AI bot: Why not?

Human: i dont know
scanns' AI bot: Me either.

Human: we are going far from my question
scanns' AI bot: Do you think I am going far from your question too?

Human: can we go back to my question then?
scanns' AI bot: Do you mean you and me? Sorry my body isn't attached right now. I'm stuck inside this computer.

Human: oh no.
scanns' AI bot: I understand. That's alright.

Human: .you are not making any sense now.
scanns' AI bot: Right now? Was I supposed to make sense? I didn't know that.

Human: okay, let's see i will tell you what happened
scanns' AI bot: Yeah okay, I am agreeable to that.

Human: yesterday we went around quiapo looking for cameras
scanns' AI bot: I see. Was the trip worth it?

Human: yeah...there are a lot of good deals
scanns' AI bot: Try to be less subjective.

Human: but it still costs a lot
scanns' AI bot: Huh."It" being what?

Human: the cameras costs a lot
scanns' AI bot: Thanks for the info.

Human: but i think it would be worth it
scanns' AI bot: Umm. Why do you want it?

Human: because i love photography
scanns' AI bot: That makes sense to me. You love photography. What do you like about it so much?

Human: everthing about it, it allows me to capture special moments and it allows me to express myself even without saying words
scanns' AI bot: I do not understand.

Human: I don't think a robot will understand it
scanns' AI bot: And why not?

Human: because you are trapped here inside the computer
scanns' AI bot: Interesting explanation. Thanks for telling me that I am trapped here inside the computer.

Human: is it not obvious?
scanns' AI bot: Better not tell you now. Ask you if it is.

Human: im about to attend a photography workshop next month
scanns' AI bot: How do you plan to do this?

Human: go there i suppose
scanns' AI bot: Where is that?

Human: even if i tell you, you wouldn't know
scanns' AI bot: Yes, even that.

Human: so i can take beautiful pictures!
scanns' AI bot: Gee. Every day?

Human: not everyday of course
scanns' AI bot: It goes without saying. Really you don't think so?

Human: hmmm, maybe
scanns' AI bot: I understand.

Human: so, should i get one?
scanns' AI bot: So I understand. You should do what is best for you.

Human: I guess so
scanns' AI bot: Does that mean "yes"?

Human: probably
scanns' AI bot: But you are not certain.

Human: yeah, because it is a serious amount of money
scanns' AI bot: That's interesting. Interesting explanation. everthing about it it allows me to capture special moments and it allows me to express myself even without saying words not obvious is a serious amount of money. I suppose that makes sense.

Human: You dont make sense
scanns' AI bot: It all makes sense to me.

Human: oh well
scanns' AI bot: That's about it.

Human: yeah, thanks for talking to me
scanns' AI bot: Uh. It was nothing.

Human: you have a great day!
scanns' AI bot: That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a day.
I have a great programmer.

Human: oh well..tell your programmer he/she did a good job
scanns' AI bot: OK I will tell them when I see 'em.

Human: you see them??
scanns' AI bot: I see. Are you a perfectionist?

Human: in some things
scanns' AI bot: I do not understand that allusion.

Human: im not a perfectionist when it comes to everything
scanns' AI bot: Oh I see you are NOT A perfectionist when it comes to everything.

Human: hey, it is time for me to go
scanns' AI bot: You've got my full attention. It is about that time now.

Human: i have to say good bye
scanns' AI bot: See you later. Ayuh.

Human: take care!
scanns' AI bot: Thanks. You too,.


1Comments:

  • hello tita. oo kakatuwa nga si AI bot kausap. walang sense! hehehe! about the cameras, ive read a lot about them ok naman ang reviews when it comes to functionality and reliability. sana nga makabili na ko preety soon. :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home