Monday, August 15, 2005

must love dogs

doggy doggy dog

Nah. This doesn't have anything to do with John Cusack's new movie (although I cant wait to see it! hehehe). I just want to show you our cute little puppy. Look at him...Isn't he adorable? He's getting bigger and bigger every week. Now, he's about a month old. He can't stand properly 'coz he's so heavy and his feet are still wobbly. I just hope he stays this cute even when he gets older. He's a mutt. The father's got a bit of german sheperd on him and the mom's got a bit of terrier. Don't ask me exactly what breeds they have. It's so mixed I dont know anymore! hehehe may lahing askal din eto. Di bale...cute naman di ba? :)


4Comments:

  • wala pang pangalan eh. di pa magkasundo....hahaha..ano ba gusto mo name ninang?

    By Blogger Cris, at 11:09 PM  

  • hi, ang cute-cute naman ng puppy nyo! I love dogs too! many yrs ago, we had more than 10 dogs! ngayon wala na! pag may name na sya, tell me kung ano ha! God bless!

    By Blogger ss, at 9:09 AM  

  • okei! kayo 2 ang ninang. wow dami nyo naman dogs dati tita scanns. bakit wala na ngayon?

    By Blogger Cris, at 5:41 AM  

  • babygurl, thanks for making me ninang! sabihin mo sa kin ano name nya ha! matagal na yung mga dogs, we don't have time anymore to take care of them e! but i really love dogs! hey, I have more pics of your tita & us in bora on my blog...

    By Blogger ss, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home