Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Photolog

I got an invite in my flickr account asking me to contribute to his photo log. looks like he liked the pictures i have in my online album. Anyways, I did send him pictures of me and my friends. Check out his site here: phlog.net/user/rapiertoledana. You could also contribute if you like. :)

=========================
invite

Great photo album , I was wondering if you would like to contribute to my Photolog?I am an Australian living in southern Chile for a while due to work and because I like travelling and visiting new places and learning new cultures I decidedto start a here: phlog.net/user/rapiertoledana As it was not economically practical ( mainly expenses)to visit every nation or culture , I thought to start a photographic essay from as many places as possible around the world. With this site I hope to make the world smaller and friendly, I would like to receive a nice photograph with a description from where you live. I would present the same photo on this site so it is available for everyone to see it and enjoy the photos and begin to understand where you live and who you are. As a requisition or greeting card the first photo that will be published is that of a photo with the main subject a Teddy Bear (any type,colour or size) or a stuffed toy , something similar . The other pictures will be photos of your country , locality , friends and / or family . Along with the photo include a little history or description of you, family , country details of the photo. The main idea is to make friends and make the world smaller! Think of it as an International Friendship Log ! WHY A TEDDY BEAR OR STUFFED TOY ???? Well the idea of the teddy is that nearly 90% of the world has that type of item or something similar it is a common link between all cultures around the world. And it can join every photographer as a travelling bear or stuffed toy. If you look at the site you will see that someone didn't have a bear but a horse. It is a common link . Also it is a challenge to all photographers to take a discarded object like a teddy bear or stuffed toy and make an interesting artistic photo of it. Have a look at my photo of a bear on the roof in B&W. After that any photo/s of where you live , what you do would do nicely . It is just your first foto that may be that of a stuffed toy , call it a greeting card Hope you like the idea and that I'll hear soon from you!

Thanks

rod


1Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home