Monday, August 01, 2005

Chinese Food, Herbie and Starbucks ;-)

Last Saturday, straight from my shift and after my cisco class, I met with my cousins in Galleria. This is the first time that we are going out on our own and our agenda for the day: Dinner and Movies! I only had my camera phone with me so the pictures are a lil fuzzy. But that's ok, at least we were able to capture the moment. I treated them to dinner at Mr. Choi's Kitchen then we watched Herbie and cousin Shaye treated us with popcorn and drinks! We get to see the movies for free 'cause we have those Robinson coupons and all you need to do is to at least purchase a certain amount in their snack express. Anyways, the movie was good. But I was asleep during the racing scenes! Hmm..Considering I was awake for almost 24 hours, It was a miracle that I was even awake at some parts of the movie *wink* *wink*. After watching, we hang out at Starbucks and just made kuwentuhan.


mga feeling shampoo models - mae, me and bea


Nico, Tin and Shaye

Ha..Ang tagal naman ng food!

Let me see - we had shrimps in garlic sauce, japanese siomai, crispy noodles, fried chicken with bean curd sauce, pork chop in lemon sauce and
yang chow fried rice! hmmm sarap!

Tambay lang

Nico enjoying a hot mocha latte

Say Cheeze!


2Comments:

  • Sarap naman ng food! Ü Pwede kayong Head & Shoulders commercial. Joke! Hehehe Ganda nyo, runs in the family talaga.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

  • wow. kaya kita friend eh.. uy, tayo naman next time kain din tayo! hahaha

    By Blogger Cris, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home