Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Trial MakeUp

I woke up early today to meet my mom and my aunts in James Cooper Salon for the trial make-up for the wedding. That's in Congressional Avenue in Quezon City so since I'll be coming from my tito's place in Makati I decided to take the MRT. Then from North Ave, I took a cab. I asked the driver "Mama, alam nyo po ba saan yung James Cooper salon sa may Congressional? " He said yes..so i just kept quiet and listened to the radio.

We were nearing the end of Congressional when he made a U-turn and stopped in front of David's salon and Ystilo.. Then he said "Dito na po ma'am". "Huh?" I could not see any sign saying James Cooper. "Sabi ko po James Cooper, di David's Salon".

"Ay ganon po ba? eto lang ang alam ko" he said. Helloooo...Hay naku! ang linaw linaw naman ng sabi ko sa kanya. Labo naman o..

Then I remembered Tito Romy saying that it is beside Mercury Drugstore so I asked the driver to look for that landmark. I saw one near the intersection of Mindanao and Congressional so I thought that was it.

I got down the cab and looked around but didn't find anything similar to a salon so I called up Tita Bingle. I've dialled her number almost five times and she was not answering. I was ready to give up when finally she answered it and then she passed the phone to my mom who gave me the directions. I have to ride a jeepney to get there. Wheew..I finally saw my mom waiting outside for me.


When I got there, they were already putting make up on my cousin Mae. She looks so pretty with her face and hair all made up. We took some pictures of her before leaving then we went to Megamall.

We ate in Goldilocks since they were craving for palabok and halo halo and then we headed to the dept store to look for sandals that we can use for the wedding. They were still trying on the sandals when I told them I need to go since I still have work by 7pm. Haay kainis! Manunuod pa ata sila sine..di ako nakasama =(


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ganda ng pinsan ko di ba? =)


1Comments:

  • uyyy kelan yun wedding? ito ba yun golden wedding ng grannies mo o iba pa 'to? puro parties kayo ah. i love going to parties! good to catch up with friends. saka baka meron pogi *hehehe* i miss goldilocks. palabok din ang inoorder ko dyan saka lecheflan. nakakamiss ang pnoy food.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home