Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tagaytay

Our shift ended at 4 am this morning. Teammates and I had breakfast at Jollibee then I got home around 7 am. I got up at about 10:30 am as we had planned to go to Tagaytay today. So, with barely three hours of sleep, I hastily took a bath and hailed a cab to bring me to the nearest MRT station. Whew, I could have saved money and just rode a bus but I was worried I won’t be there in Glorietta on our agreed time so I took a cab instead.
When I arrived there, I texted Carla and Nat. Carla is still in Station 168 playing Dota and Nat is nowhere to be found! I called him about 12 times and he was not answering his phone. I was still groggy from lack of sleep so I headed to Starbucks and ordered a venti sized Caramel Affogatto with 2 shots of espresso to keep me awake. I was getting annoyed because Nat is not answering my call so I called Justin to tell him about what’s happening. Good thing he was still in the Rockwell area so intead of meeting in Alabang, he just offered to pick up Carla in Station 168, me in Glorietta and Neil in Petron. While I was waiting for them to arrive, I chanced upon three young Koreans taking pictures. They were smiling at me so I smiled back. I offered to take their pictures so all of them can be included in it. They happily agreed so I began clicking away. Funny thing I noticed was that they were all making peace signs in all the pictures I took!

IMG_0584

Korea No. 1: Peace to all of yah!

Anyways, Just brought his car but since all of us will not fit inside, we went first to Cathy’s place to get their CRV. She brought out their pet dog Mocha and boy was he cute! Wish I had one like that! =)

Nat finally made paramdam and said he dozed off so he was not able to text back. We met him in Festival Mall then headed off to Tagaytay.

tagaytay
Panoramic view of the Taal Lake and Volcano from Leslie's

We were all hungry so we ate first at Leslie’s. We had crispy pata, bulalo (the best!), chop suey, inihaw na pla pla, and enseladang mangga. Everything was delicious! It was all gone in a few seconds!

They had a great view of the Taal lake and volcano so we happily clicked away.

just
Kasama si John Pratts

tatlo
Ang tatlong mokong

IMG_0678
Hanging Bridge: View from above


IMG_0681
Seryoso daw. Pwede nang album cover

IMG_0666
Pa cute

Not wanting to go back home yet, we headed off to the Pink Sister’s Convent. We prayed in the church and wrote down our petitions then we went off to the garden. As usual, we happily clicked away. It was so nice there. Everything is so serene and peaceful. Lots of pine trees, flowers in full bloom, and various plants are scattered all around. It is so easy to feel God in this place. Just walking in the garden path can help you meditate and take all your stress away!

IMG_0726
The Gang

It feels good to be away from the city for a while. It’s not everyday that we get surrounded by the beauty of nature. Ha! No traffic, humongous buildings, pollution, and the hustle bustle of city life here! Definetely worth the trip. :-)

More pics here


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home