Monday, June 20, 2005

Family Matters

We went to Fernwood gardens today to have our pictures and videos taken for the AVP that we'll be doing for the wedding. It's been a week since they had arrived here in the Phils and it's been one full week! Lagi na lang nagshoshopping sila tita. I was with them in Eastwood and Tutuban last Wednesday. Sayang lang at na snatch ang diamond earrings ni tita sa jeep sa Recto. We are on our way to Tutuban that day. There were no cabs so napilitan kami mag jeep. Yan tuloy, tita forgot to take off her jewelery. Malapit pa naman sya sa mga ganyan. Lagi na lang syang nadudukutan. After shopping, I treated them in Icebergs and we had halo-halo. I have work later that night so I went ahead na tapos nalate pa ko. Kainis ha. Then days after that, ganun pa din ginagawa nila..shopping and shopping and finalizing the details of the wedding. Medyo stressed out din sila and they dont get too much sleep so nakakaawa then inaayos din nila yung house sa nova. There's only seven days left till the wedding and I hope maging maayos lahat. I hope it turns out well. Hmmp, I promised I need to lose weight before the wedding but it looks like nawala lahat ng pinag-diet ko before. Dami kasi chocolates and food! hay naku talaga. bahala na. Hehe



At the Powerplant mall to watch Mr. and Mrs Smith. My mom and cousins with Tita Beverly. This was the day after she arrived from Canada.

With the folks from Las Vegas and Canada.


Mama and her cute little grandchildren. Ryan and Jake =)


Mga pa-cute. With my cousin TinTin. A Sarah Geronimo lookalike


With their children and in-laws. This was taken in Fernwood Gardens


The grandchildren and their titas


Ang mga magagandang apo. With my cousin Mae


4Comments:

  • i love family pics! post more ha. sino ang ikakasal? tita mo or your cousin? punta ka na lang ng gym everyday para ma-burn off mo yun calories mo when you eat those yummylicious chocs *hihihi* musta yun ini-stalk mo sa gym? alam mo na ba details nya? *hehehe* ingatz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

  • Oo nga eh. I better go to the gym everyday. Joke lang yung about sa iniistalk sa gym. hehehe cute lang yung guy talaga. di ko naman sya pinapansin. *wink* *wink*
    BTW, golden wedding anniversary yan ng grandparents ko.

    By Blogger Cris, at 3:02 PM  

  • hi vans, it's me again. congratz sa grandparents mo ha. i remember when my grandparents had their golden anniv. kaming mga apo ang abay. dami din bisita nun nina lolo't lola. btw, may cute din sa gym namin. trainer ang kumag *lol* hanggang dun lang naman kasi hindi naman yun ang purpose ng pag gym ko *hehehe* ingatz.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • Hi

    just say hello to your tita Cacof from me

    Techguy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home