Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Star light, star bright..

Star light, star bright..

Have you ever dreamed of, wished for, prayed fervently for something real bad?

I've been thinking of something that has been constantly on my mind for some time now.

Well, it is not something that I can buy with money, how i wish it is that easy!

It is something intangible...

I remember it was late Saturday night, back when we were in Bora. We were lying on the cool white sand after dancing the night away in Cocomangas. I was staring blankly on the vast clear night sky above me, trying to look for constellations when suddenly a faint white glow came shooting down the sky. Wow! A shooting star..Yeah, that was the first time I ever saw one. I remember closing my eyes and mumbling..

"Star light, star bright,. the first star I see tonight,. I wish I may, I wish I might,. have the wish I wish tonight..."

I hope wishes do come true.

That night, I remembered a quote that I've read from Paulo Coelho's book "The Alchemist".

"There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth. To realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation. All things are one. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it ."

Haay..sana magkatotoo wish ko pero kung hindi..ok lang..ganon talaga. Maybe it is not meant for me. :-)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home