Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Google Earth

I was thinking of putting pics on my blog to update my almost 6 months absence in the blogging world but I seem to not be able to find the time to do it. Anyways all those pictures are in my Flickr account. Hihi. I spent last weekend fiddling around with Google Earth. Try to download and install it. It's pretty cool! My brother was diligent enough to look for our house by following the LRT line going to Monumento, then the Tullahan river and Fatima then down to Lorex and finally the roof of our house :-). Haha. It's unfair though, there are no street signs in the Philippines. Just the major roads. We were able to see Sibale as well. Hmmm..if someone from outer space decides to drop a bomb..they can target us? Weird. Hehe. Anyways we also looked for Mama's address in the States and my aunts in Canada. Dad called and told them he can see their street. Now we have a better idea how their place looks like. Makes them feel closer in some way. :-)
Bird's Eye View
Here's how far my workplace is from home! Good thing I rented an apartment with my friends. You know I spend more than an hour travelling if I go home everyday and I hated the traffic and the heat, whereas the apartment Im renting out with my friends is just 10 minutes away by jeepney. :)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home