Thursday, May 19, 2005

work out

just got back home from the gym today. i've been back after almost two months of absence. decided to work out again 'cause june is fast approaching..and the wedding's coming! haha..not mine of course. :-) i dont even have a boyfriend to start with..awww..whatever!

plus, i just saw our pics from bora. i definetely need to lose a few pounds, i mean lots of pounds. hmm..maybe about 20 pounds? one of my teammates said what i should do is buy self-help books and learn to accept myself. Alright, just FYI: I do love myself, it's just that i really want to improve my physique for vanity and health reasons. Im not doing this for anyone else but myself...

Anyways, i missed working out and perspiring like how i did in the gym earlier. I kinda forgot how my program goes, good thing i had my journal in the office locker so i browsed through it first before heading to the gym. i saw lots of people doing some kickboxing stuff, i definitely wanna try it! i bet it feels good hitting those punching bags and relieving all the stress i'm feeling right now.

It would be much much more better if i have a friend to go to the gym with like before. we have different schedules now so i really don't have any choice but to go there on my own..hmm..unless i can convince other people in my team to go with me! (which is near impossible because all of the people i've asked earlier are so tamad to go there...hehe)

one last thing: i'm also glad the gym sauna bath's working now. the last time i was there, it was down the whole month! which is a big disappointment because i really enjoy spending some time there. it feels so refreshing and you feel like all the toxins are gone out of your body after spending a few minutes inside. (putting hot oil in my hair isn't so bad either. hehe)

i spent about 2 hours there earlier then headed off to nearby glorietta to window shop and grab something to eat. i really didnt do anything much, just walked around and passed the time off as i dont like going home at noon time because it's soooo freaking hot!

i headed home around 2 pm, watched simple life, blogged, then off to bed i go. i still have work later at midnight and mom's telling me to go to sleep as it is way past my bedtime na. patay. lagot! hahaha..good night!


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home