Saturday, May 21, 2005

Star Wars


Have you guys seen Starwars? Got to watch it last Friday together with some of my teammates..Problem is, just like any other movies that I've watched after my shift, I was asleep half of the time. :-) Not wanting to be left behind, I decided to go with them even though I know I would probably just sleep inside the theater.

My shift ended at 9 am that day, we have training at 1pm so I just went to the gym and swam in the pool to pass the time away. Since we have a shift later at midnight, I thought it would be a good idea to just sleep in the office lounge insted of going home. so I went to Glorietta to buy myself a new shirt. My tito called me up earlier that day asking me to bring the cloth for their pants to be used for the wedding, I told him I'm not going home and would be sleeping in the office. He said I could sleep over his condo in Makati. Since my cousins are there for the summer, I agreed.

After the training, my teammates decided to watch Starwars. They also have a shift later that day so most of us really didnt get too much sleep. :-) I remember Neil (who was seated beside me) was also asleep during the early part of the movie. The movie ended around 6:30 pm. I took a cab and went to my tito's place. There was some traffic along EDSA but it was ok 'cause I was enjoying the cab ride. The driver is a young man and he got some good music playing on his cd player. First song he played is Destiny's Child's Lose my breathe..

Can you keep up?
Baby boy, make me lose my breath
Bring the noise, make me lose my breath
Then followed by 50 cents' candy shop...
I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep goin 'til you hit the spot
By the third song, which was Mariah's It's like that ...
I came to have a party
Open off the Bacardi
Feeling so hot tamale
Boy, I know you watchin me
So what's it gonna be?
I was wide awake, smiling, and tapping my fingers. Haha..I was remembering how we danced the night way in Cocomangas when we were in Boracay.
Too bad it was just a short ride. Anyways, I think I just slept for about 3 hours since my cousins and I had a lot of catching up to do and they were inside the room so we just talked and talked and talked. Woke up around 11pm then off to the office i went...(hmmm was that yoda speaking? ) :-)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home