Saturday, May 21, 2005

CrYBaBy

I've been feeling grumpy these past few days, and yesterday is definetely one of my lowest points. Yup, i broke down and cried. It's just that i felt all my hard work has not been appreciated. but that's ok, i guess that's just how she says things without really meaning it. Anyways, that is not just the reason why i cried, there are other factors but i'd rather not divulge it and i'd just like to keep it to myself. :-)
So, there i was, alone in my workstation, with tears falling down my face, making senti. I didnt mean for my friends to see me crying but they did anyway. I'd like to say thanks because they were there when i needed them. There were some wild speculations why i cried. I'd just like to make things clear. NO, it is not what you guys were thinking about. it's very FAR FROM IT...hehehe funny 'cause super chismoso and exag talaga mga tao..
Anyways, the day must go on. Im alright now. The only bad thing is my head terribly hurt, my eyes were all puffy and red...and my voice sounded hoarse on the phone!


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home