Monday, March 21, 2005

blah blah

The beauty of having a blog is that I can write whatever I want to!

yesterday morning, on our way home from work, Aldin and I saw a big bold red sign in SM. It's the last day of SM's 3 day SALE. With wide grins on our faces, we headed inside to check the goods. It was a few minutes before 10 am so we waited while they prepaired to open up. We went up to the 3rd floor and saw some personal care products in the middle. The foot spa massager is on sale! Yihee! I've been meaning to buy that for quite some time. So we checked it out and the sales lady gladly showed it to us. I was hesitant to buy it cause it costs quite a lot, he is also thinking of buying one. Sooo we made a deal, I'll get one if he also get one. He agreed. then we grabbed some foot soaks, scrubs, and lotions and headed off the counter! hehehe
NOW LOOK WHO'S GOT SOFT CLEAN FEET! :)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home