Saturday, March 19, 2005

What's up?

Hey there...i haven't blogged in a while. Much has happened since my last entry here. I had been quite busy with work and other stuff. About the latest update - I just passed the first of the series of Microsoft exams we had to take! Yey! Im now a Microsoft Certified Professional. Good thing I passed the exam, geez, mind you..it was quite hard. I prayed so hard for this. I was so sleepy during the exam, I cannot concentrate. It was a real relief seeing my score afterwards. =) There were actually five of us who took the exam from our team and we all passed!

What's passing without celebrating, right?! The five of us headed off to Glorietta and pigged out in Chef D' Angelo. I promised myself that I'd go on a diet but I cannot resist eating! hehehe..well it was a special occasion. I promise I'll make up next time...hehehe

Next Wednesday would be the 2nd exam...It's going to be about Supporting Users and Desktop Applications in Windows XP. I heard it is much more harder. Passing that would make me a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. Whew..Sounds Cool!!

Wish us luck! =)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home