Sunday, January 30, 2005

CraShEd

My computer has been giving me problems for a long time now. It finally gave up on me yesterday. =( I spent half of last night and the whole day today trying to fix it. I dismantled and opened up the tower, removed all the cards inside, filled my hands with dust, erased all my files and reinstalled windows..as if that is not enough, I had to buy a new hard drive and sound card today. I was pretty positive those are all I need to get this fixed! I was so wrong..the memory cards also need to be replaced! I should probably just buy a new tower! Hmmnn..I was finally (almost) able to fix it. Now it can go online (that is all i can do right now) and i can blog all i want. Never mind the fact that I had to click a thousand error messages and restart the computer a million times. It's a good thing though that I do this at work everyday, at least I know what i need to do. It's just so hard on the pocket! I had to shell out quite a lot to buy those replacement parts.


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home