Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy HeArT'S DaY!

Sorry i haven't blogged in a while, got too busy with work and other stuff. So how's my v-day? it's boring..why else would i spend the day bloggin? Just kidding! well..the boring part is not a joke. I dont have a valentine..huhuhuhu..do i sound miserable? i am not. i SWEAR i am not..(trying to convince myself huh?)

So, what have i done today? I watched a couple of dvds. First one is BEFORE SUNSET. That movie is great! It's about finding your lost love and giving it a second chance. The movie is about these two people meeting again after nine years. The guy only has a few hours left before his plane takes off, so they strolled around Paris talking about their life, experiences, views and what they feel about each other.
That made me into thinking that, perhaps, if there is one person who is really meant for you, and you got separated by distance, circumstance, or by any other reason, then if you are really for each other, you will still end up together.
I felt the same way about a certain guy before. I met him here in cyberspace..we eventually became friends, wrote letters and talked on the phone for hours on end. I felt he was my soulmate. The first time we talked, it was like he was an old friend! There was instant connection. I can tell him almost anything and we talked about everything and anything under the sun! He was smart, funny, and very loving towards his family. We met once, watched a movie, and ate out. That went on for a while...and then...he had to go with his family and live in the province and so we lost communication after a while. I used to think about him a lot and what could have become of "US" if he hadn't left. I haven't heard from him for a few months now. I wonder if he still thinks of me...

Ok..so this day is definitely making me mushy and romantic! I just finished watching the BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING again... and i will probably watch SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE and 50 FIRST DATES later..haha..so this is my way of fighting off the v-day blues..

I hope i have a valentine next year (just wishing..) Posted by Hello


1Comments:

  • hi tita! yeah..it was interesting..but it was such a long time ago that i kinda forgot about him na..that's all good. maybe he was not for me. =,( anyways, being single is still the best, at least im able to do whatever i wanna do without being tied down to anyone. He'll come when the time is right and I trust the Lord in that.

    So, just enjoy life, huh?

    P.S.

    Hmmm..You liked pearl harbor? i think we also have that in dvd..that's a good idea, i'll watch that later! i've seen it before, but i kinda forgot how the story went..so maybe i'll watch it again. =)

    By Blogger Cris, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home