Friday, May 13, 2005

im so excited...

I cant wait for our shift to end today. Im blogging from my email right now. Con (my other teammate) and I will be logging off at 11am (hoping we would not be asked to go on OT) and will be going straight to the domestic airport to catch our 2 pm flight to Caticlan. Today seems to be a busier day than usual as we are asked to act as a buffer for teams who joined the company outing.
 
Earlier today, I had my dad drive me to Monumento so i can take a cab from there and go to the office. Just before going down the car, I checked my things to look for my wallet and make sure i have enough cab fare. I frantically looked but it was not there. :-( Maybe due to over-excitement, I forgot to bring the small bag that contained my wallet, ID, and my plane ticket! haha..I had to wake my mom so she can check if i left it on my bed. All i had with me were my clothes and the laptop. I dont have any choice so we went back home to get my other bag. Good thing, there is absolutely no traffic! My shift starts at 2 am and when I arrived, I still have 20 minutes to spare.
 
Aldin, Neil, Nat, and Allan went to boracay one day ahead of us and they've been texting and calling and badgering us with how much fun they are having there while we are still here in our dank, cold workstations talking to irate people :-) Anyways, just have about four hours to go. BORACAY, Here we come! :-)


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home