Thursday, April 28, 2005

OverHauLeD

..nothin to blog about today..

.. hmm...if you are waiting for the rest of 8 waves pics, i've uploaded all of them in photobucket.com, i just dont have time yet to post them here.

..just decided to do a complete makeover of my blog. I've been tryin to learn css and xhtml and all the other techie stuff for a few days now so i can work on all the nitty gritty of web development. (and it is making me crazy..)

..seen one site that offers free templates that i can work on. this is a good place to start customizing my blog. check out blogfrocks!

..if my blog looks weird and is doing all crazy stuff, im sorry..it's still under construction! hehehe

..uhmm..la lang..hehe.. Im on SIL today so i have all evening to work on this, hope something gets done bago pa tumilaok ang manok!


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home