Saturday, April 30, 2005

SwELdO TiME

I woke up around 4pm today! when you work for a call center, you don't have any sense of time or date anymore...har har har..
Since it's my off today, and it's sweldo time.. (fave time of the month) :-) I decided to buy some dvd's and some graphic design software. I just went to Grand Central, since that is the one nearest our home. Anyways, remind me to not to withdraw together with the rest of the population! I just spent about an hour falling in line. Bad thing is, i have to fall in line thrice at different atm machines! grrr...! first one, somebody's card got stuck, next one became offline, and the third one has the longest line ever..! While waiting, i dont have any other choice but to stare at the summer swimsuit collection of naf naf. Haaaay...! Do i need to tell more? He he.. Then, I headed off to National Bookstore to look at some South Beach diet books. Good thing, they now have the paper back edition as i dont like to spend a thousand bucks for just one book! hehe, i dont know why, but the book was priced at 395 pesos but when i paid at the counter, they said it was just 296 pesos..err...it was weird cause it didnt say they have a discount, but anyways, it was a good deal so I didnt complain! :-)


Posted by Hello


1Comments:

  • Yup...di naman ako nagpapagutom eh :), ganun din nabasa ko sa book..do not starve and keep off sugars and carbs kasi yung insulin tataashmm kaya lang medyo mahirap sundin yung menu sa book dito sa PI setting, lam mo naman di lahat available or super mahal! pero im really trying my best! :)

    By Blogger Cris, at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home