Monday, January 03, 2005

A New Day, A New Beginning

Good morning everyone! It’s the first Monday of 2005. It’s 4 am here and I am wide awake…I decided to at least do something substantial this day instead of just bumming around and sleeping all day. Last night before going to sleep, I told myself I would make a New Year’s resolution. But how many new year’s resolution had I broken so far? (*hmmm* maybe a dozen? J)Oh..awwright..I know I know...I will probably break  or not even do what I will write here but I intend to make this year better than the last. (Oh so please help me God!) hahaha!

Here's the list:

Lose Weight. This has always been on top of my list for lots of years now. Yeah, i managed to do it a few times but I need to find a way to permanently keep it off. Omigosh! I need to do this before June (note to self:Renew gym subscription for January and eat more sensibly) before my grandparents' golden wedding. It's not everyday that I get to wear a gown. =)


Stop Procrastinating! I am the biggest procrastinator of all time. I have a tendency to put off things for a while and say "bahala na" then cram when the deadline is near. I have tons..I mean a mountain of unfinished work that needs to be done. So where would I start? Hmm...finish my P.A (which is now!) for my Leadership Development Program, double check the formulas and metrics of our team scores (or else my TL will kill me!).Clean up my email (all 3 accounts!) Organize my baby photos (which i've put off for almost 4 yrs), clean up my room and get rid of all the junk stashed everywhere(hmm mm yeah yeah this better needs to be done). Buy a Chrismas gift for my godchild Ysabelle(Duh! Christmas is over..u havent done it yet?).hmmm..what else? i still have thousands of things that I wanna write down but it will take me all day doing that.
Hehehe.
Ooops..and upgrade our computer! I dont know how long this will work still if we keep on using our big industrial fan in place of the non working proc fan in there.I should buy a CD/DVD RW so that I have a backup of all my stuff in there and not lose everything again(for the nth time) everytime our PC crashes. 

Save money. I've been working for a little more than 2 years now and I still dont have enough savings in the bank =( . I need to be more careful of what I do with my money and keep track of all my expenses... (does that mean less mocha frapps from starbucks and less going out? oh no...)  Seriously. I really need to look into my spending habits and visit the bank more frequently (no more excuses that I am too sleepy to go to the bank, putting  it off some other day then ending up spending all of it!)


Get a life. All work and no play makes Babygirl a dull girl. This new year, I plan to make most of my day instead of just going to work and sleeping all day which has been my routine this past year. Travel, meet my friends more often,learn a new language and learn how to drive! Yey! 


Be a better sister/daughter/friend....


and most importantly be a better PERSON

 



1Comments:

  • Hi tita,

    Wow...kaw pala kumuha ng pic ko na yan..! Dont worry tita, kaya ang 36-24-36 by June...oopss baka kulang ang 36..haha joke lang..

    By Blogger Cris, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home