Friday, December 10, 2004

Blah blah blog

Oh well..finally had the time to create at least one post! I've been meaning to start my own blog for over a year now..hmmm i did create one a day after my birthday last year, i remember writing down stuff about what happened that day..but i never got the chance to update it anymore! Until Tita Bingle reintroduced mo to it. Reading her blogs inspired me to start my own blog again. hmmm...I just wish i'll have enough time to do this! Hah...it took me 2 hours today trying to figure this thing out..add to that the annoying fact that there are so many spywares on my computer! Everything is sooooooooooo slow....Oh and i need to know how to add pictures..yeah i need to know that...just a sec! baboosh


1Comments:

  • Hi tita,

    Yeah, this is very therapeautic. At least, now i have an outlet to release my pent up feelings/frustrations/thoughts. =)

    By Blogger Cris, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home